A little of what the Thompson's are up to.

Monday, March 31, 2008


Hello Ladybug, please stay and eat all of our aphids, you are more than welcome to invite your friends to come over and eat too, we have plenty.

And this is Kate, we love to play cards, you know go fish, crazy eights etc etc. Usually she has to lay all of her cards down in front of her for all to see, so, for her birthday I found this cool card holder and this was supposed to help her keep her cards more to herself , this is how it goes -
Kate "do you have any sammy the sloths (diego - go fish)"
Me "No, go fish"
Kate after she picks up a card "oh! I got rescue pack"

4 comments:

Beth said...

That's really fun. And Sara is looking so big in that picture. Her hair looks a lot longer. Cute girls.

Lindsey said...

That is great you got ladybugs. You are quite the gardener! Sounds so fun playing go fish. Your girls are so cute!

Jen said...

Aphids are attacking my garden too, I hate it! I also have the most gigantic snails EVER that love to eat my favorite flowers that I just planted! Argg!! If your lady bugs get a full tummy over there and want a change of scenery, they are welcome over to the Wise garden!

anniemcq said...

We have a different kind of card holder, but they are soooooo cool! We'll be using ours a lot next week because it's "Turn Off The TV Week"

I'm a little scared!