A little of what the Thompson's are up to.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Finally an update!!

Man, I promise to keep up on my blog, I have excuses but none of them will fly, mine usually involve the fact that I have two kids and am busy but Brooke has 3 and hers is way more updated than mine. So here is some of what has been going on.

Fun at the zoo with the cousins, we have lived in LA for 7 years and this is the first time we have been to the zoo together!! It was also the first time Sara really had fun looking at the animals, she was soooo excited!!
Passing the time, Kate wanted to play domino's, I don't really know a game for 3 yr olds so it just ended up with Eric and I making fun things for her to knock down.
Can you tell this is a house of girls? we love our chocolate!! Its ironic that Kate doesn't always share that well with Sara but she was really good at sharing the chocolate and Sara just kept eating it, faster than Kate. She was so good at sharing it that I eventually had to intervene and tell Kate to stop sharing!!

My girls love to swing, Kate a little more than Sara, if we are at the park for 2 hours they would swing the whole time, here is Sara in the big girl swing and Kate too, just can't wait for her to be able to pump her legs.
What are you guys feeding your kids? I have a lot of days when I just don't know what to feed them and Kate loves cereal so she asks for it all the time, I did sneak in some mango too though. Tonight we had pork chops with rice some potatoes and green beans. Kate only eats the pork and rice and I told her she had to eat at least one green bean and a small bite of potato. You would have thought she was eating something off Fear Factor with the faces she was making whilst trying to down her green bean and potato!!

Fun in the tub! Siblings, sometimes they just can't get along and other times I couldn't imagine them being apart.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

what fun girls! i especially love sara's hair on the slide. so cute!

Amber said...

Cute pix! Are these with your new birthday camera? I need to get one of those!
The kids lov'd the zoo - let's go again soon:)

brookeisacrazylady said...

My kids loved watching the video in the tub. Do they not bathe together? Is that just me. Lately luke has been eating tortillas with peanut butter and honey rolled up. I think I might add apples to it.