A little of what the Thompson's are up to.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Rome - I'm going there someday...


You're a big city soul with a small town heart, which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome. Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand, and gorgeous Italian people - could life get any better?
Should I have belonged in London? One of the fun things I like to do with these quizes is to change my answers slightly to see what the different outcome is, truth is, I always seem to think that part of answer A is me and so is part of answer B so I changed my answers to the other possibles and I did get London the 2nd time around. I have never been to Rome so I don't quite know if this is fitting or not for me, the description does fit though. Either way I love to travel and will be going to Rome some day so I'll let you know!!

No comments: