A little of what the Thompson's are up to.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Not much....

Not much doing today, went and ran a few errands with my dad and took the girls to the pool again, they love being here though, coming out of Costco Kate said "I wish daddy was here because I'm having the best time in England" hopefully tomorrow we'll do something more exciting, I'm getting bored and spending too much time looking through facebook, finally added a profile picture for myself. Here's the thing, I am not terribly photogenic (or maybe I just look like crap all the time!) and I was looking through Emily Gray's pictures and man are her and Brent photogenic or what??!!! I get to go visit them in a few days, hooray!! but the prospect of being in a picture with them is a little daunting! More to come.....

No comments: