A little of what the Thompson's are up to.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

To my friends accross the pond

This one is for my friends back home, for those of you in California I hope you are enjoying the heat, we had a pleasant day, no rain and we went to the park, it was lovely. I'm back in the drivers seat, although its on the other side of the car and the other side of the road, here is my nippy little Vauxhall Corsa, so far so good. While I enjoy the cooler weather I hope you all enjoy the gas prices, it cost me £47.37 to fill up this little car, thats a whopping $73 folks, I hope it gets some good mileage, off to see Brent and Emily tomorrow, wohoo!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I'm so happy you get to see Brent and Emily. How fun! Tell them hello. And I love your posts from England. I can't wait to go there someday.

Tanya said...

I have had so much reading your posts that is a very expensive little tank of gas!! and yes it has been very hot here. It is so awesome that you get to meet up with Brent and Emily tell them we miss them bunches from the Low's :D