A little of what the Thompson's are up to.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm a grouch

Today I was a grouchy mom, I needed this:-

"Never forget that these little ones are the sons and daughters of God and that yours is a custodial relationship to them, that He was a parent before you were parents and that He has not relinquished His parental rights or interest in these little ones. Now, love them, take care of them...welcome them into your homes and nurture and love them with all of your hearts." President Hinkley
Sorry girls, I love you more than words can say and I'll be a better mom tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sarah Heder said...

Claire, I so needed to hear that. Thank you for posting this quote. I'm going to print it out and hang it on my mirror and put it up in primary maybe. I think I need to be reminded at times that I need to love those kids too!

Gina and Jon said...

Claire I think your a great mom, and I think everyone has those grouchy days!