A little of what the Thompson's are up to.

Sunday, May 6, 2007

If I had a million dollars....

Do you ever wonder what you would do if you had a million dollars? I love the song by The Barenaked Ladies, if you haven't heard it, download it, its fun. I like to romanticise that if I was rich I wouldn't change much about my lifestyle, would I buy a bigger house? a better car? I hope that it would just allow me to be more generous to those I love and care about, that when one of my friends is having a baby and I see a cute outfit that I could just buy it, that when I am shopping for my nieces birthday present I could buy her all of the cute dress up things I like and not just a small selection. Anyway, the reason for my ponderings is that tonight the Utah Jazz won and now go to the next round of the playoffs (I don't claim to understand anything of the process), Eric loves the Jazz and so tonight if I had a million dollars I would buy my wonderful husband a ticket to the game in Utah and fly him out there.

No comments: