A little of what the Thompson's are up to.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas countdown day 15


Inspiration for today's craft came from here via pinterest. It was a little harder than I thought and less hands on for the girls as it involved the hot glue gun, still they got to pick out the buttons they wanted and I added glue and they stuck them down, Kate is a little more nervous about getting the hot glue on her than Sara who touched it a few times and said "its not that bad" anyway, I think what they came up with turned out cute, Sara's is on the left and Kate's on the right.

And here is Cathy happily crafting away, she is here for a few days en route to Reno. Cathy is my friends mum and also a 2nd mother to me, she is from England as can be witnessed as you now open my pantry to tins of British chocolate, there is no better way to ring in the holidays:)

No comments: