A little of what the Thompson's are up to.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Countdown to Christmas Day 21






Snow globe broke and spilled all over the table this morning so this got a little wet, today was sew a felt ornament. I was really excited for this, I knew it would require a lot of patience but the girls LOVED it and I feel like sewing is a simple skill that they should acquire and what better way to start. They already want to sew something else, maybe we'll do snowmen in January, hearts for valentines.... anyway, felt Christmas trees, idea from here


Sew


Stuff


Decorate


Display, oh and a word to the wise, size matters here, I originally cut large trees but could foresee frustration creeping in quickly so figured smaller would be better.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

I've been reading all your fun ideas as you count down to Christmas. It looks like you are having so much fun and making good memeories. You have great ideas!