A little of what the Thompson's are up to.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Countdown to Christmas Day 8



This activity was easy and fun, I got the idea here, I especially liked it because it gives me a keepsake for my tree and the grandparents.



Paint hand and then place ornament in painted hand. Grab the ornament, I found that I had to help kind of press their little fingers down so the whole print went on and not just the fingertips.

Decorate, I was being cheap and didn't want to splurge on colored sharpie markers, I have some scrap booking markers lying around but honestly I say splurge because Sara wanted colorful hats and the scrapbook markers didn't really show. BTW does Kate look tired or what? she kind of had a meltdown doing her homework, glad she had the craft to look forward to.

And voila, there you have it, cute tree decorations.

1 comment:

Dixie Wise said...

That is such a wonderful idea!!! I am going to use this! :) (Got your site off Jen Wise's)